Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Week 102 Happy Birthday Week!


 Hey everyone. It's been a pretty great week, not to mention it was my birthday last Wednesday. So now I'm 21! That means I’m legal right?... Lol jk! Anyway, here is the week. 

Monday 
We did shopping and emailing. We were going to go on the hike with the district, but they didn't have time for it, so we went alone and got to see the other mine entrance. It was amazing! We didn't go inside because there were a lot of mosquitos in the entrance, and with all the stories about people getting stuck in caves we just didn't want to take the risk... I guess. But we had a good time. Getting to the entrance was really sketchy. We had to hold on to tree roots and stuff as we walked across some of the trail because if we didn't, we would fall off a 20-foot drop and hurt ourselves. So, that was fun, but ya. Later that night we had a lesson with Alyvia and got her date moved to the 28th of July, so we are having a baptism at the end of this week!!! 








Tuesday 
We had zone conference. It was okay, only because we were talking about goals and plans again, which is kind of boring. But we had a great time. I bore my testimony at the end with all the other missionaries that were there that are going home the same time I do. It was had to do it because you know that's one of the last testimonies you give at meetings like that... Well, that's what happens when you have 3 weeks left but who’s keeping track? Later, we came back from Anacortes, had dinner, and then had a lesson with the Sanchezes. We taught the about the law of chastity. 

Wednesday 
My birthday! We had district meeting in the morning. Elder Winget instructed on family history and being confident in our teaching. After, the district had cake and sang to me for my birthday. Later, we had a lesson with Alyvia, and taught her the rest of the commandments she needed to be taught. After, we went into Bellingham and had dinner with the Spanish elders at Buffalo Wild Wings!! By the way, thanks family for all the gifts and money you sent. I really like it all, and thanks for all the posts on Facebook. We had a great time at dinner. I had some good wings. After, I exchanged with Spanish and went with Elder Torp and Elder Malaski to their area. We did some work for the night and then ended it. 


Thursday 
We didn't do much. We helped someone in the Spanish branch with some weeding. After, I had to go and do My Plan. Then we went back to Everson and exchanged back. Elder Leavitt and I did some work, and then we ended the night. 

Friday 
We mostly weekly planned, and then we did some work out in Maple Falls. Nothing much happened there. We did, however, play softball later that night with the ward. That was fun. 

Saturday 
Long day of work. Saw tons of people, but not a whole lot happened. 

Sunday 
We had church. Then we did our studies. We had dinner, and then we went up to Sumas and biked to people because we are over on miles for a little bit. 

Well, that's our week. Things are going pretty great. I hope everyone has a good week, and I'll see you real soon. 

Elder Hammond  

No comments:

Post a Comment